Dream A Little Dream Of Mirrors

• Killman
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Now with 99% more ducks
More
01 Sep 2012 11:01 - 01 Sep 2012 11:05 #546023 by Killman
Dream A Little Dream Of Mirrors was created by Killman
So I was thinking to myself, (which is almost always when the trouble starts) I was thinking,

"Gee, sure would be nice to get some bar end mirrors to free up some space. Be really nice if those there mirrors came with bar end weights to damp vibration. And Hell, if I'm going to wish me up some kinda super-fancy mirrors, well then those mirrors oughtta have built-in vibration dampers of their own, just like some smart fellas were saying the old KZ1000's had stock."

"Yup, pretty sure I saw that somewhere just the other day."

And then I thought,"HEY! Wouldn't it be great if those super-fancy mirrors had integrated turn-signals? Maybe even DUAL FILAMENT turn signals that could be wired up as running lights too!!"

And then I thought about wiring those bastards up through my 7/8" euro bars and decided to crack a beer and go back to easier pursuits, like trying to figure out how the Hell my girlfriend can watch sixteen episodes of True Blood, but can't stay awake for an entire movie, or quiet for any moment when someone's about to score in a professional sport. Which gave me a headache. And then a nosebleed when I asked her.
Or maybe it was the other way around, I get confused when she starts going on about how I never go to the weekly weddings her friends are always having on some Godforsaken island or other. I start thinking about how she's got about one single female friend left, which of course gets me dreaming about Luke Skywalker going for that last man standing run on the Death Star, which gets me a smack on the head, and that chick's a lesbian. I think this because I keep hearing it somewhere. Probably the same place I heard about the mirrors.

So. Would any of the resident Sourcing-Guru-Types know which Flying Saucer I've gotta hijack to get some superhero mirrors?

1983 kz440 ltd
Quack
Last edit: 01 Sep 2012 11:05 by Killman. Reason: beer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.