in need of some parts

More
29 Aug 2010 12:31 #394803 by bushman8377
in need of some parts was created by bushman8377
dont know if this is where this should go but here it goes any way. i just picked up my 83kz 750 ltd shafty, fri and after looking through her i need some parts. I would like to have some k&n filters for it but new price is beyond my reach, as i have to get plates and insurance, and my motorcycle permit. but what i really need is a speedo gear set, cant find on Z1 just yet. a used tach is on the list also mines case is broke but works. here is a short list of what i need so far, if any one has them let me know and maybe we can make a deal,:) also dont forget to check her out in my posting on the projects page.

speedo gear (cable rusted up so i think mines stripped)

brake pads (ive priced on Z1, just listing in there may be a bett er deal i dont know about)

tach (case is busted on the right side, but its works fine)

k@n airfilters (my hands are to big to mess arround inside the air box plus i like the look and better performace)

seat cover (i ordered that already, wanted that cleared up for all u jokers out there, lol :P )

sissy bar pad ( i will eventually remove the sissy bar so i may just make a pad and cover)

handle bars ( i absulty hate these bars, im checking arround on price)

kz 750 ltd
kz1000p
cb 360 making a "desert rat"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2010 16:05 #394846 by bushman8377
Replied by bushman8377 on topic in need of some parts
i forgot to mention my location, im in nothern colorado, Firestone to be exact, its about 25 miles or so from Denver.

kz 750 ltd
kz1000p
cb 360 making a "desert rat"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.