83 spectre seat cover

More
29 Nov 2009 10:34 #336488 by sakiguy
83 spectre seat cover was created by sakiguy
One thing that takes away from the 750 spectre is the seat IMO. It just looks out dated don't you think?

I don't see seat covers on ebay that specify it would fit this bike. I think perhaps this is because this bike isn't a popular bike.

1983 KZ750 N2 Shaft

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2009 12:41 #336508 by JMKZHI
Replied by JMKZHI on topic 83 spectre seat cover
What exactly do you not like about the seat: the cover or the shape? Try searching at Travelcade, Saddleman or B&H Specialties to see what's available. Maybe check Z1Enterprises.com to see if they sell something.

I recovered my 650-CSR seat w a nos Travelcade cover.
Attachments:

More
29 Nov 2009 13:06 #336517 by sakiguy
Replied by sakiguy on topic 83 spectre seat cover
I don't like the square quilted pattern look on mine. I also think the seat is a bit bulky looking...and the bump in the middle doesn't allow me to stretch out.

1983 KZ750 N2 Shaft

More
29 Nov 2009 13:25 #336519 by JMKZHI
Replied by JMKZHI on topic 83 spectre seat cover
Well, here are a some ideas. Cut down the old foam & install a Standard style seat cover. Get someone to do the job for you - Sargent Cycles in Florida does nice work. An upholstery shop of some sort might be able to do the job (a motorcycle specialty shop or aircraft upholsterer). Look into a KZ750E-Standard-4 seat: my guess is that you're gonna have a hard time locating someone who's actually installed an E seat on a Spectre.