Some Parts I am looking for

More
01 Aug 2009 23:58 #310863 by mzandmz
Some Parts I am looking for was created by mzandmz
Hi my 77 KZ650 B1 is missing her tool box and tool pouch. I can't find one anywhere. They discontinued these items from Kawasaki. Any one have an extra for sale. I live in the southern Oregon Coast near the Bay Area. Also looking for saddle bags that fit the bike. Even some old ones would work.

New to Family, 1979 KZ440 LTD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2009 04:54 #310868 by fixer5000
Replied by fixer5000 on topic Some Parts I am looking for
id suggest keep an eye on e bay for this. also put a wanted in the classifieds here. this is the repair forum!! good luck in the hunt

1978 kz650b pretty much stock
\\\\\\\" get there fast but arrive alive \\\\\\\"
massachusetts

More
02 Aug 2009 07:08 #310882 by MikeinN.H.KZ1Kst
Replied by MikeinN.H.KZ1Kst on topic Some Parts I am looking for
Have you tried looking for salvge yards in your area? I'm in the Northeast & most of the places I've found online are over your way. Two of the ones I printed out are in Montanna & Oregon. I'd found a few others but I seem to have misplaced them (one of them was a network setup where they sent your request to a list of salvage yards). I've had to learn to search for stuff as I've got a 79 KZ1000st (shaft drive) which many of the parts only work on the shaft model. I've also got a 79 GL1000 that I've spent over a yr tracking down a matching set of Vetter saddlebags & trunk w/the right mounts to match the fairing I also found. One was called the Bike Bone Yard(in MT)& the other was CYCLEPSYCHO Motorcycle Recycling in Eugene, Oregon. Hope it helps.