rear shocks for KZ 1100 streetfighter

More
27 Jun 2009 19:55 #302576 by Darkangel
rear shocks for KZ 1100 streetfighter was created by Darkangel
Ok someone please...i've been searching for some good sports shocks for my bike...Someone help me!?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2009 20:22 #302585 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic rear shocks for KZ 1100 streetfighter
KZR Classifieds has a set of HD Sportster shocks.

And ebay usually has a selection.

Would also check with Z1E.

Good Luck! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

More
28 Jun 2009 06:58 #302661 by anarki650
Replied by anarki650 on topic rear shocks for KZ 1100 streetfighter
Good shocks are going to be spendy, no way around it man. Is the 1100 eye to eye? If so keep your eyes open for ZRX shocks (they'll pull about $300-400 a pair on ebay pretty easily). Aside from those check in with Works (google them, they customize to order without being retardedly expensive. Ohlins are top of the line, but they're going to set you back HUGE.

If you don't want to spend the money for upper crust shocks check out the selection at www.mikesxs.com (assuming the 1100 has eye to eye shocks and not eye to clevis). I'm running the $80 progressive wound (not progressive brand) shocks from there and they are very firm and responsive. For about $170 you can get the reservoir shocks from the same place, no idea how those perform though, but I'd imagine they are good based on the other products I've picked up from the site.

Hope something here helps!

09 Kawasaki ER6n
77 kz650b1 cafe rebirth project
"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube, that's why God made fast motorcycles..."
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
Omaha NE

More
28 Jun 2009 14:08 #302774 by Darkangel
Replied by Darkangel on topic rear shocks for KZ 1100 streetfighter
WOW! those piggy backs look sweet! Thanks I've looked at Mikes store before use to have a XJ, but thanks...Now I might as well replace the front springs,seals, and oil...Where do I get that crap from too...? Are you sure That those shocsk will fit my bike though...it is a eye to eye...so yeah. And sorry guys for the double post I have no reason why the server posted twice...but oh well!