Harley bar riseres on a kz.pics anyone?

More
16 May 2009 11:33 #291679 by kzmarvo
Was looking at some kzextreme pics and saw some bikes with bar risers like the harleys have. Was curious if anyone has this set up or any good pics? I have super bike bars now but think i'm gonna go with drag bars and a 4 inch riser,i like the way it looks. Gonna make a plate to bolt to the triple tree and mount accordingly. Yeah i know the harleys have the 1 inch bars,just gonna make some bar sleeves,so pics anyone by chance?

Watch it folks,i have sticky fingers when it comes to a nice looking set of handle bars:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rainman
  • Sustaining Member
  • and a little Kaw shall lead them
More
16 May 2009 13:16 #291688 by Rainman
Replied by Rainman on topic Harley bar riseres on a kz.pics anyone?
Shown is a set of 3" straight risers with 0 rise drag bars. Direct mount to the factory clamp holes (with factory rubber dampers)using 1/2-13 threaded rod approximatly 4" long. 3/4" bars in 1" diameter risers using 2 piece split sleeves made from 1" electrical conduit. Stock cables required some creative routing.
Too narrow for my taste so I switched to superbike bars with the factory mounts.

80 KZ750 H1 - the Kaw calf
79 KZ750 Twin - Miss Nov 2008 KZR calander
79 KZ750 Twin parts bike
78 KZ650 C2 Parts Bike
75 KZ400 Wife's old bike sold
81 KZ440 A2 LTD Wife's new bike
84 Honda 450 Rebel Wife's newest bike
Jim
Quincy,IL
Attachments:

More
16 May 2009 14:06 #291698 by kzmarvo
Replied by kzmarvo on topic Harley bar riseres on a kz.pics anyone?
I like that alot, i like the feel of the bars up a little. I'm looking at a few sets on feebay

Watch it folks,i have sticky fingers when it comes to a nice looking set of handle bars:)