Clubman bars...

More
25 Feb 2006 18:09 #26443 by indykaw77
Clubman bars... was created by indykaw77
Awhile back....there was a thread re: clubman bars and some folks had trouble with master cylinder hitting tach.....in other words, bars to short to mount all the gack that has to go on them.
I just installed "Bikemaster" clubmans and they allow ample room to mount master cyl, switch, and new grip (stock length), as well as angle was good to go with no tank bangs when turning stop to stop.
Got them thru Competition Accessories ( www.competitionaccessories.com ) for 20 bucks.
Not to plug them in wrong forum or whatever, but thought some folks could use the "heads-up". Pics to follow......after camera charges up!

Post edited by: indykaw77, at: 2006/02/25 21:09

Kawasaki Motorcycles...because cars lean th wrong way!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2006 21:13 #26961 by NebrMotoPartsInc
Replied by NebrMotoPartsInc on topic Clubman bars...
I have them on my 750 honda. They look great and fit absolutley perfect. I also fitted them on a friends KZ650..... they look better on the honda! :P
I think we used to sell them for like $17.... maybe the price went up. :(

More
28 Feb 2006 03:14 #27006 by indykaw77
Replied by indykaw77 on topic Clubman bars...
I did need to rotate them (The "horns") as far forward as I could get them to avoid TO radical a position, but its all what yer looking for I guess. Master cyl sits closer to the tach now, so need to, uhm, err...."modify" the sport fairing to clear. Guess it never ends.......:blink:

Kawasaki Motorcycles...because cars lean th wrong way!

More
28 Feb 2006 06:36 #27041 by rstnick
Replied by rstnick on topic Clubman bars...
My master cyl. fit better than I thought it would. It's nowhere near the tach and sits fairly level. I did need to adjust the brake line's banjo bolt dirrection to clear the fairing mount I have. I needed to remove some of the splitters housing to allow the banjo bolt to swivel as well.
I think it was the drag bars I was looking at that put the master cyl right into the tach.
I also needed to build up the frame stop to stop the bars from hitting my tank.

Rob
CANADA

Need a key for your Kawasaki? PM me

1978 KZ650 C2, 130K kms, Delkevic ex, EI, CVK32, PMC easy clutch, ATK fork brace, steering damper, braced swingarm, 18" Z1R front wheel.
2000 ZRX1100
2011 Ninja 250R
2005 z750s