Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

hi performance Kaw shocks 20 Feb 2006 10:57 #25108

• oldschool77
  • oldschool77's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
heres a question for you older guys. i work at a kaw dealership that has been is busines for over 40 years and i was diggin in our wearhouse and ran across a set of new hi performance factory kaw shocks for a z1. They come with 3 diff spring rates and seem to be a complete set. what i was wondering is if anybody out there knows any thing about them. good bad or otherwise i would like to know cause have to honest i dont know anything about them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

hi performance Kaw shocks 20 Feb 2006 11:10 #25112

• patmann
  • User
  • Thank you received: 6
Pictures would really help some of us "old guys";)
1974 900 Z1 modified to look like a LTD , some engine mods. But I still have all the original parts.
1977 1000 project bike
1972 H1 project bike
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?

hi performance Kaw shocks 20 Feb 2006 11:14 #25114

• oldschool77
  • User
ill try to work some pics if it helps there lime green and white with black springs. as far as the old guys comment goes i just said that cause some of the older guys remember when they came out and what they were all about

hi performance Kaw shocks 20 Feb 2006 19:11 #25203

• bob_z1
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
I still have some parts of those sets in my attic. my aging memory can't recall if they were good or bad though.....
Are the ones you found for sale?

hi performance Kaw shocks 20 Feb 2006 20:54 #25250

• agawam
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
The problem with us "old guys" is we have old brains and usually remember the way we would like it to be not the way it really was,,,this according to my wife, who is a woman and we all know a womans brain never ages,just gets sharper with every passing day.How can you argue with a being that can tell you just where the mustard stain was on your shirt when on the third date 25+ years ago, The wear and tear on us "old guys" brains comes from when we get confused when the woman informs us of the actual way it was, and we know its true but can't really remember it

hi performance Kaw shocks 21 Feb 2006 06:27 #25294

• oldschool77
  • User
i guess i really couldnt tell u if they are for sale or not. i still have to talk to the boss yet about it but i was planning on buying them for my self. but if u are interesed there are 3 other sets of just bare shocks with no springs. im sure there for sale but the price i dont know

• Page: