Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

history on cal fab swingarm 22 Nov 2016 13:29 #748690

• 750 R1
  • User
  • Thank you received: 394

Armysix wrote: Thanks Everyone ,
Kipkawa ,don't really know what went wrong ,I too are looking for him for items that one off my customers paid ($1800) for for a S-1 project that I'm building ...Hence I built a S-1 swingarm .
I made the S-1 swimarm fit all rear disc Kz's not just the 1981- ,When it come to S-1 parts there are oil cooler brackets ,rotors ,engine billet mounts ,rear sets and triple clamps by christmas .
When it comes to me making parts its a part time thing outside building bikes for rich people and looking after there collections.I try to build stuff I like and what i think is cool for my generation and not hipsters .
MY next big idea for the new year is to build replica's Rob North F1-Z1 race bikes (frames/bodywork only )

as he only built one for don vesco in 1974-5

You going to make the frames in house..?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

history on cal fab swingarm 18 Mar 2022 15:13 #864008

• Yngve
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I found a CalFab svingarm in a lot of z1 parts I gor my hands on.  Cleaned it up and it came out rather nice.  I have a bid on it for 800 + freight and I think I will sell it for that :)
Attachments:

Last edit: by Yngve.

history on cal fab swingarm 24 Jul 2022 03:57 #870932

• Yngve
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Update. I sold that Cal-Fab and shipped it to NY USA.  The shipping took 3 months even if I paid Airfreight..... Insane... :)  Lucily the buyer didnt slander my name all over the internet for beeing a scam :)