I Want Signal lamps.

• Qdude
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • It is all good.
More
16 Apr 2008 09:50 #206896 by Qdude
I Want Signal lamps. was created by Qdude
The bike came from PO without signal lamps. I added these little aftermarket signals 'cause I thought they would look kool. The are not very practical however, in that you can't really see them when they are flashing.

My last crash relieved me of both right ones....

At the wrecking yard, the new stock signals go for 35 bucks a piece, and I want all four.

Would anyone here like to sell me a set of used ones instead?

I know that there are many of us who opt to remove the signals completely, may I pay for yours?

P.S. I am ready to go out and start buffing my new paint's clear coat. Going to go buy rags, wax and buffing compound right now. Wish me luck.

77 KZ 650 C1.
77 KZ 650 C1.
Crashed-Repaired, Pods, Kerker pipe, re-wired core bundle, lamp upgraded, homemade rectifier, solid state regulator , Dyna-s ignition, repainted, slightly modified, year-round commuter
Honda Metro 85 mpg Scooter. Dont laugh I will throw it at you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2008 10:16 #206901 by bountyhunter
Replied by bountyhunter on topic I Want Signal lamps.
If it's just the lamp housing/lense assembly, I can recall finding new aftermarket units pretty cheap (under $20) but that doesn't include the stems and mounting stuff to bolt the stems to the bike.

If you try the dismantler sites I'll bet you can get used ones for WAY under $35 each. One place was going to sell me a good used 750 head with cams,valves and top cover for $100, so their prices are usually really low. $35 each sounds too high even for new ones.

1979 KZ-750 Twin

More
16 Apr 2008 10:24 - 16 Apr 2008 10:29 #206903 by bountyhunter
Replied by bountyhunter on topic I Want Signal lamps.

1979 KZ-750 Twin
Last edit: 16 Apr 2008 10:29 by bountyhunter.