Vetter Windjammer Bracket Needed - 750 LTD...

More
01 Oct 2007 22:13 #174093 by peterbabic
Hello. Does anyone have a Vetter Windjammer bracket for a 1980 750 LTD (4 cylinder) they would be willing to sell? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• computerguy
  • User
  • Love them Kawis
More
04 Oct 2007 12:03 #174552 by computerguy
Replied by computerguy on topic Vetter Windjammer Bracket Needed - 750 LTD...
I just bought a 81 kz650 CSR which I discovered has the same frame as the 80 750 LTD-4. It has a Vetter Quick Silver fairing on it with a broken turn signal and crack on the inside plastic. I will be taking the fairing off and putting stock headlight and signals on (waiting for ebay parts). Don't know if mounting brackets are the same for Windjammer and Quick Silver but if they are then contact me through ebay as member mr_ovito and we can discuss it. I'm still looking for a fuel tank for 650 CSR or 750 LTD.

81 650 CSR
83 1100 Spectre

More
04 Oct 2007 16:13 #174581 by steell
Windjammer and QuickSilver mounting brackets are entirely different and will not interchange.

Just get a Windjammer bracket off any bike and modify it to fit, I have done it a couple of times, and it is not hard to do.

KD9JUR

More
04 Oct 2007 18:55 #174602 by CruisingRam
Replied by CruisingRam on topic Vetter Windjammer Bracket Needed - 750 LTD...
Ya, get the right bracket on the fairing and simply modify it to fit your frame. This entire bag assembly came off an XS1100 Yamaha. some minor bracket mods and it looks better than factory- seriously- thier welds sucked. Mine looked much better LOL:woohoo:

1975 Z1 B 900- soon to be heavily modded
Pahoa, Hawaii is my new hom
I am working hard to save up the shipping money to get my shop opened here in Hawaii
I hate electrical stuff.
Attachments: