Anyone sell endless chains?

More
12 May 2007 07:49 #139376 by RonKZ650
Anyone sell endless chains? was created by RonKZ650
I had an original EK 530-102 Kawasaki endless chain I picked up off ebay a few years ago I put on last night and boy was it great. Instead of fighting the dang masterlink, 5 minutes to remove the swingarm was needed to install the original endless type. Now I don't have to ever think of a masterlink. I don't see anyone selling endless chains, but to me that is a much better way to go. So I'll pick up another spare if anyone makes one. $392 at Bikebandit for original chain. Any other option?

321,000 miles on KZ's that I can remember. Not going to see any more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 May 2007 07:52 #139377 by 77KZ650
Replied by 77KZ650 on topic Anyone sell endless chains?
i would just get the rivet style master link, it wont come apart, and basically makes it an endless chain. if you cant find any endless chains

07 MDP Rookie of the Year
01 ZX-12R street/drag bike. 8.97 @155.7 pump gas, dot tires, no bars, no power adders. top speed in the 1/4: 161MPH

More
12 May 2007 11:41 #139414 by Jeff.Saunders
Replied by Jeff.Saunders on topic Anyone sell endless chains?
Master links don't have to be something you wrestle with. You can buy pliers specifically to install master links...

The down side of the continuous chain is with some bikes it makes it harder to remove the rear wheel if you get a puncture. With the clip link removed, you can often pull the wheel out backwards without removing stock 4-2 or 4-4 exhaust pipes. It's less of an issue with 4-1's.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.z1enterprises.com

Z1 Ent on Facebook,