where is it?

More
26 Mar 2007 05:24 #123565 by choppinkaw
where is it? was created by choppinkaw
Hello, all. I used to visit this site very regularly as kawidude80, but the time away has made it hard to stay in touch. Well, my 650 custom chop has been at a standstill for a couple of years, you know, being a dad and stuff puts a halt on those projects! But anyways, I ned to know how to get to chopper underground. I have tried multiple times with no success. It keeps telling me that the account has expired. this and where is this website? I liked the info for some custom chop ideas and want to return into the scene. Any help?:angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2007 05:36 #123566 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic where is it?
Clicking on www.chopperunderground.com results in the following response from

server14.ipslink.com/suspended.page/ :

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible

Perhaps this link :unsure:

thechopperunderground

Post edited by: Patton, at: 2007/03/26 08:38

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD
The following user(s) said Thank You: GPz550D1

More
26 Mar 2007 05:43 #123569 by choppinkaw
Replied by choppinkaw on topic where is it?
thanx, patton. That's it! Cool. I really appreciate it. Hey, I will post some pic's when my brand new computer can work with my brand new scanner. I have a window's vista system and nothing seems to be compatible with it yet. The tech's tell me to wait for a new install disk. What a joke!! Thanx!

More
26 Mar 2007 06:53 #123587 by z1rick
Replied by z1rick on topic where is it?
I don't like to up-grade my computer to the newest OS until it has been out a while. XP had hundreds of bugs when they first released it. Just my 2 cents worth;)

Anaheim CA
1999 KZ 100P
1974 Z1 900 Project
1977 (2) KZ 650 projects

More
26 Mar 2007 10:06 #123636 by AR15Ron
Replied by AR15Ron on topic where is it?
I ran into the same thing with Windoze XP 64 bit. My printer still won't work and tech support said pretty much too bad so sad we dont care. They don't plan on making drivers for it (brand new BTW). I bought another brand new printer same problem. I run regular XP on all the others and everything works. Pain in the butt. If I wanted to spend time playing with drivers I'd use Linux. I will be waiting to see your pictures however :)

Ron