• Page:

TOPIC:

Selling a 73 Z1 in Buffalo, New York 10 Nov 2006 15:19 #91089

• z1kzonly
  • z1kzonly's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 519
Hello all, been around the Z1-KZ sites for 6 years, sold many parts on ebay. Some of you may have purchased them. Same ebay name "z1kzonly"

I am selling a 73Z1 that has been apart for 25 years.
The add will be going in to the Buffalo News on Sunday mornings paper. This bike is all complete with the original 73 parts.
Seamless tank, black foam seat, star allen bolts in front caliper (that still works fine!) original rims, gauges that are correct and repainted, matching locks with #751 key, original tray in tail, black motor with hoolow cams, thin chain tensioner, nice flat cly head bolts, nice virgin 28mm carbs (they do have the rib in the housings.

But! I have painted it all black, because when I aquired it 10 years ago it was black! It has a Hooker 4 into 1 header from the 70's. It also did not have the original title. So over the years of drag bikes and customs, I used one of my 73 titles From NY State.

This bike had only 14,000 miles on it. The head was taken off 25 years ago and all the parts were put in the owners cellar.

I am selling my house and all the Motorcycle stuff has to go. I have alot of old, rusty, good collection of junk, wiring, cables, bolts etc. Stuff that I would not want to sell on ebay.

This add in my newspaper is for $2500 firm.

If it does not sell you will see it on ebay.

I have several pics on file. Just trying to downsize them with a new "ulead photo" editor so I can post.
They have been on the Z1 owners comm site in the past.

Thanks for any replies and opinions

Livin in "CheektaVegas, NY
Went thru 25 of these in 40 yrs.
I SOLD OUT! THE KAW BARN IS EMPTY.
More room for The Old Girl, Harley 75 FLH Electra Glide,
Old faithful! Points ign. Bendix Orig. carb.
Starts everytime!

Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Selling a 73 Z1 in Buffalo, New York 10 Nov 2006 16:59 #91111

• steell
  • User
  • Thank you received: 207
I think you made a mistake and posted in the wrong forum, try the "Classifieds" button at the top of the page.

Not exactly on topic for the Electrical Forum :D

I'll lock this for now and delete it later.
KD9JUR
The topic has been locked.
  • Page: