• Page:

TOPIC:

Unknown switch gear 21 Jul 2020 08:50 #831117

• z250c
  • z250c's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
hi
i am try into identify the bike this switch gear pictured her is from. I have a KZ250c which i bought the switch gear for on ebay going by part number. problem is the seller was a bad one and changed the part number and hid the lack fo a starter button so this switch gear is useless to me as my bike is electric start only.

the switch gear as shown is Kick start only and is a front drum brake model. no KZ250 models i know of have this arrangement. anyone recognise it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Unknown switch gear 21 Jul 2020 10:26 #831124

• martin_csr
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1621
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationFrom the diagram drawings at Partzilla it looks like it could be from a KZ200. There are 2 RH handlebar controls listed for the 78 model & the drawing doesn't show the start button. One is for the 200-A1 & the other is for the 200-A1A which has the start button. I did not see the A1 control on EB, but I kinda wonder if the A1 didn't come with electric start. Or maybe the KZ/Z200 didn't have electric start in some parts of the world & that's the control you ended up with.

I stumbled across this on EB. part is located in Indonesia. in places like that most small motorcycles might be kickstart only.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by martin_csr.
  • Page: