Hello. I've progressed in my repairs, and have encountered a new issue; my handlebars shock me. I also get shocked when touching the crankcase (reaching under to adjust the idle screw). Anything I should check first in the morning? My first thought is that it might be my coils - they're larger than stock, and while the insulation is all intact, maybe it's arcing? Could also be arcing from wiring harness connections, I don't know. No zap when off, only when cranking or running. Also hearing "click" noises, and I don't think that they're from being lean - I'm at 4.5 turns out, and last week it ran fine on 2.5.
First one is the ground wire for the igniter. Make sure the harness ground connections to the frame are clean and secure. Make sure there is a good wire from the frame to the engine. Presumably the ground cable from engine to battery is ok if the electric start works.
Does the horn work? That may use the handle bars as ground for the horn button.