Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Z1R Rec/Reg Combo Unit Help 26 Mar 2020 00:46 #821783

• larriken
  • larriken's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 61
Hi all, I hope you are all fairing well out there in your respective countries and are safe and well. New Zealand like other countries, went into a country wide lock down last night for the next four weeks (fingers crossed). Scary stuff!!! On the bright side............ time to sort out the wiring on my Z1R project but I need help!! I have a combined regulator/rectifier unit from PMC. in Japan. Problem, all the wiring instructions are in Japanese! Does anyone out there know how to wire in one of these units? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Z1R Rec/Reg Combo Unit Help 26 Mar 2020 03:39 #821787

• kevski
  • User
  • Thank you received: 154
Remove old regulator and rectifier, the harness with the green plug is plugged into the green socket on bike white end in new unit the black wire goes to ground/earth the white wire goes to the switched live which is a red and white near the colored sockets on the bike there should be a double bullet connector for the white, locate new unit where it can get a good airflow and possibly on the battery box where it can pass some heat out of the unit, other members i have typed this all from memory please correct me if wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by kevski.
  • Page: