• Page:

TOPIC:

Pan Head Screw Size 24 May 2019 07:47 #804499

• Beakster
  • Beakster's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I was to put the dash indicator lights on my Kawasaki kz200. I don't have the 2 mounting screws but I can see that the part is"92012-005 Pair of NOS Kawasaki Kz200 Ignition Mounting Screws 2 Parts 1"

There's plenty on eBay but I don't want to pay $20 Inc postage. Any way to find out what size and pitch these are? They look to be about an M3. If I knew I could pick some up locally from a fastener supplier.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pan Head Screw Size 25 May 2019 08:50 #804543

• martin_csr
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1619
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationYou could bring the pilot box assy to the hardware store to check what will fit, but I've never had much luck finding
stock type fasteners there. I don't know what size yours are, but in the diagrams at Partzilla for my 81 KZ650-CSR
the pilot box screws are listed as 4x35, so they're M4 screws x 35 mm L & probably a fine pitch.

Here's a pair of the 92012-005 screws, listed on EB for about $9T.

Last edit: by martin_csr.

Pan Head Screw Size 29 May 2019 12:17 #804792

• Beakster
  • Beakster's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationThanks, but they come to over $20 with shipping to Canada. Seems excessive for 2 screws. I did a bit of searching and I can get 10 from China for under $4.

Seems that they are M4x45. The ones above are stainless which I think looks nice.

• Page: