Speedometer/Tachometer

More
02 Sep 2013 01:47 #604383 by Salder69
Speedometer/Tachometer was created by Salder69
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationI need a new speedometer (and would like to have a matching tachometer to go with it)

I've seen dual purpose, digital ones on dimecitycycles.com and other places, and I can't find the original ones anywhere.

closest I can find is

Part of the problem is I bought a new wiring harness for it and my mechanic put it on, but he didn't tell me which exact model it was for (my model is 1983 kz750 k1 LTD (twin)) as the harness that he put on wasn't for my exact bike.

He said it was for a spectre, but I don't think they made the spectre in 2 cylinder, and when I bought it off ebay (from a swedish seller) they said it was for a twin (I think a canadian model they said)

this is one of the last things that *needs* to be done for the bike, as the gauges themselves work, but I haven't taken the time to figure out all the wiring for the backlights and indicator lights.

so, it's rideable, but last night the speedometer pointer broke and I can't see what they say at night, so I risk getting pulled over.

Anything helps.

Thanks and ride safe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.