Headlight Problems

More
08 Aug 2012 04:51 #541323 by Gorkain
Headlight Problems was created by Gorkain
Hello, I've recently been fixing up a KZ750F Shaft.After dicking around some the Headlight has stopped working.All other lights continue to work correctly.Fuses and bulb are fine and using a Multi-Meter I've checked all wires leading to the headlight and Starter/Light switches and they appear fine also.After checking I found out that the headlight is only getting 00.1 volts.

Really hoping someone out there can help with this as it's 120 degrees in my garage and every minute spent looking at a dead light kills me a little inside.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Motor Head
  • User
  • FIX UP YOUR BIKE RIGHT AND CHEAP
More
08 Aug 2012 09:38 #541338 by Motor Head
Replied by Motor Head on topic Headlight Problems
Use your meter, start at the fuses, power in power out, no drop. Those fuses can appear good when they are not. Also look here on KZR in "File Base" for a wiring diagram for your bike, upper right corner of the page here. www.kzrider.com/filebase

1982 KZ1000LTD K2 Vance & Hines 4-1 ACCEL COILS Added Vetter fairing & Bags. FOX Racing rear Shocks, Braced Swing-arm, Fork Brace, Progressive Fork Springs RT Gold Emulators, APE Valve Springs, 1166 Big Bore kit, RS34's, GPZ cams.
1980 KZ550LTD C1 Stock SOLD Miss it
1979 MAZDA RX7 in the works, 13B...

More
08 Aug 2012 09:41 #541341 by 650ed
Replied by 650ed on topic Headlight Problems
Does anything change when you move the switch from low beam to high beam? Ed

1977 KZ650-C1 Original Owner - Stock (with additional invisible FIAMM horn)