Kz305 csr

More
27 Jun 2012 19:12 #532169 by zno
Kz305 csr was created by zno
Got the bike for 25$ on craigslist, yes 25.00$ needed carbs rebuilt, when i went and picked it up he handed me a shoe box with carb parts from 3 different bikes along with the CV32 carbs for the 305, after a week of searching for rebuild kits and cleaning the out what had been in the box i ordered the kits 64$ for both,ouch but needed to be done, started tinkering with the rest of the bike while i waited, just paint and some odds and ends, hooked up a bat to see if it would crank over and it did but i had to try out 4 diff wires i knew what one was ground obviously but there is a hot wire for electrical and one for starter solenoid, as well as some odds and ends that seem to go nowhere as well as in the headlight there are 2 wires that go do nothing no idea, havent found them on a wiring diagram and its on the stock harness, any ideas what they are for? also having a issue with starting it up the Constant vacuum carbs are pains from what ive been told but i think its a combo of spark and the carbs being way out of adjustment, can anyone tell me what i can do to stop the wires / jumper cables from getting hot and just make it reliable to crank it over without catching on fire?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2012 03:03 #532296 by faffi
Replied by faffi on topic Kz305 csr
Have you tried to raise your question here www.armbell.com/kz400/index.php?mforum=kz400 ?

1977 KZ650B1
1980 F1 engine
B1 3-phase alternator
B1 Points ignition

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.