Couple wiring questions...

• kz750bobberz
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
30 May 2012 17:27 #525915 by kz750bobberz
Couple wiring questions... was created by kz750bobberz
I am new to the forum and i just had a few questions that someone probably could answer fairly quickly. First question is off my ignition switch i have a brown and a white wire does anyone know what these would have gone to originally? Second is kind of electrical kinda brake related. i ordered a rear brake universal switch for the bike of z1 enterprises however the spring it comes with is to strong(keeping the brake light on always) so i tried to use the old spring but its weak and doesnt return the pedal anyone know of any suggested fixes?

I aprecciate the help guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2012 17:39 #525921 by MFolks
Replied by MFolks on topic Couple wiring questions...
Try this website for several years of wiring diagrms: kz.bike-night.com/manual.html As for the spring, if you've got a local hardware store, they usually carry a selection of tension and compression springs. Tension means stretches,compression will be squeezing.

1982 GPZ1100 B2
General Dynamics/Convair 1983-1993
GLCM BGM-109 Tomahawk, AGM-129A Advanced Cruise Missile (ACM)

• ginarose12
  • Visitor
31 May 2012 17:29 #526154 by ginarose12
Replied by ginarose12 on topic Couple wiring questions...
I'm not sure about the wiring, but this site has a lot of springs that would probably help you out! stanleyspring.com/

• 4TheKZ1000
  • Visitor
31 May 2012 21:07 #526186 by 4TheKZ1000
Replied by 4TheKZ1000 on topic Couple wiring questions...
the white comes from the ign switch and runs back to the fuse block. there are 3 to 4 brown wires. one is left alone and the others connect on basis of hand control type and model.