Turn Signals

• adrenalinrider
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
05 Jan 2012 17:44 #496532 by adrenalinrider
Turn Signals was created by adrenalinrider
This isnt really a technical question but maybe someone will know something, i just got my turn signals for my kz in the mail today, does anyone know if you have to have safety lights in North Carolina?

1st Bike 1981 Kz550A Pods,Mac 4 into 1, Stage 3 Dynojet kit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2012 18:57 #496550 by jms3257
Replied by jms3257 on topic Turn Signals
Are Safty Lights another term for Parking Lights or Running Lights? Not trying to be a smart ass, just never heard the term before. I would think the more lights the better someone would see you.

Jim Smith

1980 KZ1000 LTD
Been away from riding for way too long, enjoying the journey back.

More
05 Jan 2012 21:56 #496579 by bountyhunter
Replied by bountyhunter on topic Turn Signals

adrenalinrider wrote: This isnt really a technical question but maybe someone will know something, i just got my turn signals for my kz in the mail today, does anyone know if you have to have safety lights in North Carolina?

probably find it here:

drivinglaws.aaa.com/

1979 KZ-750 Twin

• adrenalinrider
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
05 Jan 2012 22:03 #496582 by adrenalinrider
Replied by adrenalinrider on topic Turn Signals
i didnt hear that term either until i got my bike and when it was running the stock turn signals in the front would stay on and when u hit a signal one would flash and my dad/motorcycle mechanic partner said they were safety lights, any way i ordered new turn signals because the front ones were scratched and i just didnt really like them, so i didn't know what wiring i would have to do to make the safety lights work but i found out in nc turn signals are not required, but i still want them

1st Bike 1981 Kz550A Pods,Mac 4 into 1, Stage 3 Dynojet kit