got it running but

More
27 Nov 2011 20:10 #490415 by locolobo
got it running but was created by locolobo
this is the best i can do....maybe this will explain better....
a...yel/blk dble male bullit b.....wht/red hooked to itself...i swear thats just how i found it...
c...from ignitor blue and blk 2 pin connector have no idea where it goes
d....wht/red dble male postive to batt
e...wht/red male bullit
f...goes to back of ribbed finny thing....lol
g....2 organge with angle w pin connector hooke to nothing.....

locolobo
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Motor Head
  • User
  • FIX UP YOUR BIKE RIGHT AND CHEAP
More
27 Nov 2011 20:44 #490417 by Motor Head
Replied by Motor Head on topic got it running but
Well I'm not sure why you started another thread, here is the wiring diagram I posted in your other thread. I flipped it so its easier to read. Have you got a decent Viewing program? Open it and Zoom in on the areas where you need.

1982 KZ1000LTD K2 Vance & Hines 4-1 ACCEL COILS Added Vetter fairing & Bags. FOX Racing rear Shocks, Braced Swing-arm, Fork Brace, Progressive Fork Springs RT Gold Emulators, APE Valve Springs, 1166 Big Bore kit, RS34's, GPZ cams.
1980 KZ550LTD C1 Stock SOLD Miss it
1979 MAZDA RX7 in the works, 13B...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: locolobo

• Motor Head
  • User
More
27 Nov 2011 20:49 - 27 Nov 2011 20:53 #490421 by Motor Head
"g....2 organge with angle w pin connector hooke to nothing..... " = Flasher relay, for turn or 4 way. A two pronged flasher relay connects to these two wires.

"d....wht/red dble male postive to batt"= The Regulator Rectifier Red/White output wire goes to 1 side, so it can supply voltage back to the battery etc. The other will go to your fuse panel, Main fuse. This is the Input to the electrical on the bike, all voltage circuits get power here. It goes through the main fuse then up to your Ignition switch.

"c...from ignitor blue and blk 2 pin connector have no idea where it goes"= This goes to the Pick-up coils, there will be a pig tail coming from the side cover on the right side, or cylinder head at the end of the Camshaft. Not sure on your bike. But it is the signal of when the Crank is in position to fire the correct plug/s

1982 KZ1000LTD K2 Vance & Hines 4-1 ACCEL COILS Added Vetter fairing & Bags. FOX Racing rear Shocks, Braced Swing-arm, Fork Brace, Progressive Fork Springs RT Gold Emulators, APE Valve Springs, 1166 Big Bore kit, RS34's, GPZ cams.
Last edit: 27 Nov 2011 20:53 by Motor Head.

More
27 Nov 2011 23:29 #490449 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic got it running but
Who's on first? :dry:

Would refer to the several down-loadable wiring diagrams in the FILEBASE. :cheer:

Attachment filebasekzr.jpg not found

Good Fortune! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: locolobo

More
30 Nov 2011 04:40 #490796 by locolobo
Replied by locolobo on topic got it running but
got the c figured out....the g was done away with when i disconnected turn signals....the d thing is driving me crazy....on the wht/red dble female...sorry i said male...ill get a better pic...i knw the wht/red goes to one side.....of the double connecter..but there is no wire coming out the fuse panel to plug into the other side if im understanding you right>? i will take a pic of what i hooked up regarding the fuse panel and that double female connecter...i switched to inline atc fuse holders...thanks mh...ure awesome...but i will check out the diagram first before i waste anymore of your time.....humbly yrs lobo

locolobo

• Motor Head
  • User
More
30 Nov 2011 10:49 #490816 by Motor Head

Attachments:

More
30 Nov 2011 18:53 #490864 by locolobo
Replied by locolobo on topic got it running but
thnx i got it figured out now....still having probs...but not electrical...igniter/starter clutch...its between starter clutch and igniter....will do tests on coil plugs again....its just not gettin enuff rpm to kick over....it grinds,spins semi fast and just groan groan groan...after about 10 mins of this it mite start and ill get a day out of it and then the same hard starting after sitting overnite...im jus gona walk away from it right now...daytona or no daytona.....wth
thanx

locolobo