Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

KZ700 wires 10 May 2006 20:39 #46531

• agawam
  • agawam's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a 650SR that I put a low mile 84 KZ700 engine on, and I used the 700 harness(points vs elet ign)I had weak spark and noticed a bunch of test marks in the harness, where the PO must have been testing for some problem, I had it running on the 700 but not on the 650 frame, so I got a couple of manuals one for 650s and one for 750s cause I can't find a 700 manual, and there are a bunch of wiring diagrams but not one that completely matches the 700,diferent color wires and components. I have it connected as I figure it goes(marked most all of the connections),so I got another 700 harness ,thinking maybe the original was bad, same exact harness same problem, now there are a few connection that are hanging but all female ends, been testing and blowing fuses ect the bike is ready to go except the wiring, anybody got a 1984 KZ700A1 wire diagram or idea. i have seen a lot of posts here and elsewhere about the 84 kawis and wire problems, not just the 700s

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

KZ700 wires 11 May 2006 13:15 #46646

• agawam
  • agawam's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
Well ask a question about one of these is like asking about women, nobody knows anything.....anyway I fixed it, I knew I would eventually,runs good too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: