wheres the brake light

More
03 Mar 2006 22:46 #28081 by valikkool
wheres the brake light was created by valikkool
i was wondering if anyone can help me find a small bright, possible led, brake light that i can put underneath the rear fender for a sleek custom look thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2006 04:22 #28097 by indykaw77
Replied by indykaw77 on topic wheres the brake light

Kawasaki Motorcycles...because cars lean th wrong way!

More
04 Mar 2006 04:35 #28099 by tnt79z28
Replied by tnt79z28 on topic wheres the brake light
Hello,
You can try this site it is pretty huge but you can find a lot of led lights here.
www.autolumination.com/
You can e-mail them through "contact us" section.
I e-mailed a question and Chris got back to me within a couple of hours,he was very helpful. Haven't bought anything from them yet but should be a good place to start looking.... Hope this helps....
Have a Great Day... Don

More
04 Mar 2006 07:22 #28145 by valikkool
Replied by valikkool on topic wheres the brake light
thanks everyone that should be plenty of help im sure ill find somthing to get me on my way from those places thanks again

More
09 Mar 2006 16:05 #29684 by valikkool
i live in pa does anyone know if this is a good idea i was thinking of making dual exhaust on each side one pipe above the other (oh yeah its a twin) and put teh turn signals/brake lights inside to give it a different look the question do those things have to be at a certain height or any other restriction thanks

More
09 Mar 2006 16:11 #29685 by valikkool
i live in pa does anyone know if this is a good idea i was thinking of making dual exhaust on each side one pipe above the other (oh yeah its a twin) and put teh turn signals/brake lights inside to give it a different look the question do those things have to be at a certain height or any other restriction thanks