I need to mount front signal lights on fork...

More
29 Oct 2008 12:18 #244495 by PLUMMEN
PLUMMEN wrote:

not a really good view of turnsignals but theyre there.from my background on my screen of one kawasakimans buddys in new york.B)

oh yeah,almost forgot! :laugh:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2008 14:34 #244509 by SimpleCJ
Replied by SimpleCJ on topic I need to mount front signal lights on fork...
You're right, it's not a very good view...

I can't tell for sure, but it looks like they are mounted on the headlight mount itself and not through the headlight mounting bolt hole. They look too far back to be through the existing hole. That actually looks a bit better IMO. With them sticking out from the bolt holes they are almost flush with the front of the headlight and almost look like antenna sticking out. That's why I originally wanted to mount them lower on the forks below the headlight and just above the cross-member thing that has the Kawasaki logo on it.

Not that it really matters that much, it's just style. Really I just need the function for it to be legal, looking cool is just a bonus.

More
29 Oct 2008 14:50 #244510 by 1982CSRrider
Replied by 1982CSRrider on topic I need to mount front signal lights on fork...
You could go to z1enterprises.com and order the stems to mount them on the headlight. They spezialize in vintage japanese bikes. That is what I did when I changed the bars on my 1982 csr1000. I ordered the 35mm stems so they didnot stick way out. The 35mm stems hug the headlight

More
29 Oct 2008 14:52 #244511 by SimpleCJ
Read above... ^^^ that's exactly what I'm doing!

More
13 Nov 2008 12:49 - 13 Nov 2008 12:49 #247224 by SimpleCJ
Here we go!! Got it all together. I even got a new headlight bucket cause the other one was kinda mashed up. What do ya think? Not bad for a bike that sat in a garage for 10 years and almost the same age as me!
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Nov 2008 12:49 by SimpleCJ.