online source for jets

More
22 Aug 2007 10:45 #165643 by ronjones
Replied by ronjones on topic online source for jets
Cottoncandyninja, I'm sorry you had problems getting information, from motorcyclecarbs.com, that sucks, since it was my suggestion. Did you call them or send email? I prefer to call when I need information. I don't know who you talked to but they are the one's that told me what type jets to get for my Mikuni BS34's. Main jets N100.604 and pilots N151.067. The below links are for the specific jet sizes you asked. I'm also pretty sure Jeff @Z1 also have the correct type of main jet but may not have the specific size. I also don't think they have the specific pilot type but do have BS30/96 pilot jets. Jeff told me that the BS30/96 jets will work, even though they have holes in them.
Good Luck
Ron

Mains

Pilot

Post edited by: KZCSI, at: 2007/09/28 13:29

'82 KZ750 CSR, M1 twin. Mac 2-1 exhaust, K&N pods, 17tooth drive sprocket, Mikuni BS-34 carbs w/#47.5 pilot jet and #125 main jet, Canadian XS650 needlejetjet needle, Wired George's coil mod.
Barrak, Nancy and Harry says: Welcome to the United Soviet States of America, Comrades

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2007 12:55 #165674 by wiredgeorge
Replied by wiredgeorge on topic online source for jets
This thread is almost unreadable now due to the long links posted... wish someone would post the tiny url tutorial somewhere handy so folks could avoid this issue.

First, I have no idea why you would need #152.5 main jets for a GPz750... #140 is the largest you could possibly use. The type is Mikuni N100/604 large main jet. The pilot jets are Mikuni type BS30/96. Size #40 is about right for use with pods... Call them and tell them I sent you. They can help you select the correct jets I guess.

wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

More
22 Aug 2007 14:56 #165691 by KZPens
Replied by KZPens on topic online source for jets
I put a set of BS34 from a GPZ on my '81 750LTD, I called Z1ENTERPRISES they had the jets in stock and at my house 3 days later, I went with 140 main and 42.5 pilots, but I reordered 40 pilots which should get me where I need to be since I was running a bit rich, I will know in a few days.

I have pods and a 4in1, thats why I'm switching from the original 110 mains and 37.5 pilots.

Post edited by: KZPens, at: 2007/08/22 18:06

More
22 Aug 2007 17:46 #165723 by steell
Replied by steell on topic online source for jets
George, here is a little info that may help, and a link
to the thread where he got the info.

i plan on building this jacked up 750 ltd:
810 kit, k&n pods, 4-1 kerker, gpz cams, bs34 mikuni's,
and a dyna s with new 3 ohm coils and plug wires etc etc...

LINK

KD9JUR

• cottoncandyninja
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
22 Aug 2007 19:55 #165758 by cottoncandyninja
Replied by cottoncandyninja on topic online source for jets
no more info as far as the jets are concerned??

More
23 Aug 2007 05:36 #165816 by wiredgeorge
Replied by wiredgeorge on topic online source for jets
Saw your comments in the other thread. I have already made a suggestion. Since its your bike, you can obviously do what you like. When you get differing opinions, select the one you think will be correct... Good luck.

wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

• cottoncandyninja
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
23 Aug 2007 07:46 #165832 by cottoncandyninja
Replied by cottoncandyninja on topic online source for jets
somethings better than nothing, thank you for the specific name of the jets i need george. thanks all who helped in this