Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Price Increase Yet? 29 Dec 2005 17:27 #15108

• roy-b-boy-b
  • roy-b-boy-b's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 103
I made it to wired Georges house just at supper time. His lovley wife loves the George Foreman grill. She cooked us some great steaks. A real big feed and a great South Texas welcome.
I called him today and he was huffing and puffing. He just removed the engine from his bike. Keep up the good work George.
Thank you lovley wife again for me. Great food and Great company. Roy:silly:

Post edited by: roy-b-boy-b, at: 2005/12/29 20:29
1979 LTD Street Fighter.1977 KZ1000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Price Increase Yet? 30 Dec 2005 07:11 #15191

• fergyfer
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Dang! And I went to see WG the week before his wife got the grill!

They say that Jewelry sales are the highest on Christmas Eve... I can see that.

Price Increase Yet? 30 Dec 2005 07:17 #15193

• wiredgeorge
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
If you had been here yesterday to help me lift the unassembled engine out of my carb test bike, I would certainly have cooked the steak myself... I unbolted it with it on a transmission jack and lifted it out and onto a stand made with 4x6s and a small sheet of wood. I then lifted the new bottom end into the bike and put the upper rear mount bolt in when Roy called... he couldn't figure out why I was huffing and puffing. You THINK you have all the oil out of a bike when you pull out the filter but there is still about a quart hidden in there that is easy to remove once you have the engine at an angle. My overalls were NASTY hehe Today, I will get the engine together hopefully and maybe have the bike up soon... need to get back onto carb work! My bank account is nearly zero'd out from Xmas and no cash flow.... cheers and good talking to you Roy! Give your missus my best...
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

• Page: