Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

KZ650 Ported/Rebuilt Head + Big Bore Kit and Cylinders + A whole bunch more! 19 Aug 2022 17:43 #872514

• kstolleis
  • kstolleis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
So I started building a 79 KZ650 a few years ago (tore it apart) but build stalled and now I am moving and cannot take it with me.  What I have as a complete bike (minus seat and new carbs) and I gotta sell it all.  Below is a list of everything I have.  If you are interested in anything DM me and I will get you pictures (or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).  If youre polite - make me a reasonable offer.  Everything has to go (literally)

79 Head - rebuilt by Shaumann Motors (Oregon).  1 mm oversize stainless valves, new valve guides, ported and bead blasted.  Its beautiful.  Have 650 and 750 cams as well as new cam chain and the new chain guide parts I could find.  New since rebuild (never assembled)
79 Cylinders and New Wiesco Big Bore kit - cylinders were vapor honed and bored for kit.  Also have Ape manual cam chain tensioner.
New Old Stock Factory Cylinder Studs
New Ape Cylinder Studs with Top Nuts
New Ape Valve Springs
Several sets of new (old stock) rod and main bearings
Full Vesra gasket set (new)
New Delkovic Stainless exhaust
New SpeedHut GPS Speedo and Tach with Stainless mount for top of bars (red faces)
New LED headlight, turn signals and brake lights
New Progressive spring kit and front fork rebuild kit
New EBC front brake rotor
New Icon Shocks
New Renthal bars with Kustom Tech front master cylinder and clutch (all black) and Domino throttle/grip installed
New Oberon bar end mirrors, oval (2) black
New Old stock main chain
New Dyna ignition
New MoUnit controller with several MUnit buttons (single and double)
New Ape clutch kit
New Barnett clutch kit
New Viton clutch damper kit
Really nice 79 gas tank with new Pingel petcock and mount
Really nice 83 gas tank
Complete 14K motor (83) - local pickup
78 Lower cases, crank vapor honed and partially assembled.  New bearings in transmission and crank.  New case bolts.
Full set of factory service manuals and parts diagrams spanning all years.

Also have a complete, really clean, 83 frame with CLEAR TITLE
Also have a bunch of old heads, cranks, cylinders, handmade motor stand and various other things.  If you are interested lemme know.  No REASONABLE offer refused.

Would REALLY be interested in someone taking lots of parts at once so shipping is easier.  Price gets better with bulk.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Street Fighter LTD.

KZ650 Ported/Rebuilt Head + Big Bore Kit and Cylinders + A whole bunch more! 20 Aug 2022 15:17 #872558

• kstolleis
  • User
Here is Craigs List ad to give some idea of what I am willing to take

albuquerque.craigslist.org/mpo/d/placita...ycle/7520744827.html

KZ650 Ported/Rebuilt Head + Big Bore Kit and Cylinders + A whole bunch more! 20 Aug 2022 16:00 #872564

• Wookie58
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1801
It might help if you said where in the world you are ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessism

KZ650 Ported/Rebuilt Head + Big Bore Kit and Cylinders + A whole bunch more! 20 Aug 2022 16:22 #872568

• kstolleis
  • User
United States - Specifically New Mexico
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wookie58

KZ650 Ported/Rebuilt Head + Big Bore Kit and Cylinders + A whole bunch more! 26 Aug 2022 07:34 #872888

• Elfarm98648
  • User
  • Thank you received: 59
I just received the Delkovic stainless 4-1 exhaust and I am super happy with how it looks and how it was shipped. I definitely recommend buying from kstolleis, good prices and fast shipping! 

• Page: