Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Using zx1 extralube in cylinders! 20 Apr 2023 11:33 #883487

• Injected
  • User
  • Thank you received: 489

Hi all,
I have been using ZX1 for over 20 years. It has gone in my GPZ 900, ZZR 1100, ZX9R, ZX12R and many more. XT's XR's and so on. It has never once caused a problem and has only remedied the ago old Kawasaki gearbox problems!!!!!!! I could not go on enough about it!!!!!! It is amazing and is the least troublesome product I have used!!!!!! I used to hand brush it on my chain and get no wear or adjustment of a season!!! I know BSB and WSB teams use it and have done very well with it.  Do not listen to scaremongers as they would have you stay in and never go out!!!!!! Here are a couple of others who agree with me and lots of others seem to love thses guys so don't just take my word for it!!!!!!

www.laceysmotorcycles.co.uk/team-zx1

I don't think its wise to use your very first post to promote a product, I believe it is against the forum rules.

All of these slick engine treatments make our wet clutches slip. I guess you have never had to try and clean out a clutch and crank case full of that garbage. I have and had to buy all new fiber plates because it contaminated them beyond use.

The following user(s) said Thank You: hardrockminer, howardhb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Using zx1 extralube in cylinders! 20 Apr 2023 12:47 #883492

• hardrockminer
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1059
I don't know how you did it Injected but you managed to start a second page on this thread on only the second post!
I have several restored bikes along with a 2006 Goldwing with a sidecar. My wife has a 2019 Suzuki DR 650 for on and off road.

Using zx1 extralube in cylinders! 20 Apr 2023 13:18 #883494

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 2017
Ok  
Both sides have had a say just like all oil  debates that have graced our site in the past .
 Reminder,,  Is opinions are ok  BUT no sales offered  here.  Only paying vendors  can solicate their products  on the site .. Period
We just got our site back to a nice even keel and  no Moderator will tolerate  a flame war.
Now for my 2cts.
Friction modifiers  in oil will fry our clutches. . Lots of us liked Castrol GTX 20w50 when our bikes were new.  Then Castrol changed 
how they made it and  all went to hell.  So no one trusts all the new super slick products .
Wet clutches equal  be careful with additives and syntech type oils or pay for new  clutch friction plates
Watching 
Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn
The following user(s) said Thank You: sf4t7, howardhb, Wookie58

Last edit: by Street Fighter LTD.
  • Page: