old mid 70's and 80's Wiseco piston catalogs

More
18 Nov 2014 15:28 #654079 by kz1r78
Hey guys...I'm looking for old Wiseco piston catalogs from the mid 70's to mid 80's because I am absolutely convinced that I remember Wiseco making a very limited run of kz750 twin big bore pistons ..hopefully someone else will remember so I don't think I'm crazy (debatable) ...the reason for the catalogs is a gentleman helping me at Wiseco said they do keep the old piston specs ...the problem is the information is not arranged by bike model and year, but by piston kit or individual piston part number, and the information cannot be accessed without a number ..so if you do have that number, that would be GREAT! ....maybe I am crazy, but I'm still convinced it was Wiseco ...but if you guys can remember who else made "big bore pistons" fir the twin (not you're standard 1mm overbore), then I'll try that route ...thanks all of you for any help ...thanks..

Oops! ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
18 Nov 2014 17:54 - 18 Nov 2014 17:55 #654089 by SWest

I've looked for mine, can't find it. S**t! I have two good 1015 cast pistons for my Z1 I had to replace because Wiseco stopped making them. Maybe someone else can use them. I think I'll list them.
Steve
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Nov 2014 17:55 by SWest. Reason: add pics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.