Anybody know any mechanics in western Washington?

• ninjaracerchick
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
12 Nov 2012 12:00 #558043 by ninjaracerchick
Anybody know any mechanics in western Washington? was created by ninjaracerchick
At a point with my 81 kz650 and I can't get her to start. I've gone thru things that I know but I'm not knowledgable enough to troubleshoot this thing. It's painted and assembled, looks mighty Purdy sittin in my garage lol. Help!!!

its sex drippin on the pavement when we ride!
81 kz650csr "evelynn" my newest oldest ride choppy chop
06 zx-10r "felicia" my regular rider n track lady
01 zx-6r "vanessa" my 1st child n now streetfighter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2012 12:17 #558046 by nobody
any pic. :(

• Motor Head
  • User
  • FIX UP YOUR BIKE RIGHT AND CHEAP
More
12 Nov 2012 23:28 #558148 by Motor Head
Replied by Motor Head on topic Anybody know any mechanics in western Washington?
She's got a lot of pictures in her other threads.
What help do you think you need to get it running? The guy's here will walk you through the trouble shooting of a no start. It did run before right, just been what/ how many months?
I'd drain all the old fuel from the tank and carbs first. Best into a container that you can look at the fuel quality. If its brown and smells like paint thinner, you probably need to disassemble and clean the carbs, flush the fuel tank, etc.
Other wise is it an electrical issue like no spark or not firing correctly? Plug wires and coils hooked up right?
There are members around your area if they will chime in and offer assistance.

1982 KZ1000LTD K2 Vance & Hines 4-1 ACCEL COILS Added Vetter fairing & Bags. FOX Racing rear Shocks, Braced Swing-arm, Fork Brace, Progressive Fork Springs RT Gold Emulators, APE Valve Springs, 1166 Big Bore kit, RS34's, GPZ cams.
1980 KZ550LTD C1 Stock SOLD Miss it
1979 MAZDA RX7 in the works, 13B...