29's vs 34's

More
08 Nov 2010 18:02 - 08 Nov 2010 18:03 #411713 by Injected
Replied by Injected on topic 29's vs 34's
OK - I thought you were across from me... yes a guy with some 750 stuff directly across from me - I don't think I will bring my bike there again... there were some guys like you who knew there stuff... but then there were 100 times as many "tools" there who were rubbing there junk up against my bike!!!
Plus the dust from the road sandblasted my paint job... I was not a happy camper!

If you want any info on 650/750 just PM me...

If you can get a stock set of 85 Gixxer 31's they are every bit as good as the RS34's because we tested them on my buddies 900 - exactly the same.
Last edit: 08 Nov 2010 18:03 by Injected.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• M357.5
  • User
  • Kwakas N' lots of em'
More
08 Nov 2010 18:14 #411716 by M357.5
Replied by M357.5 on topic 29's vs 34's
Wicked, I'll be taking you up on that offer for info.

I've been going to the Paris swap on and off over the last 10 years. This past June was the first time I vended. Being close to the concession stands helped sell a few things. As people waited in line they'd pop over and check stuff out. Being in closer to the middle of the front field would definitly cut down on the DUST though as you stated.

I was shocked a bit, selling for the first time there brought the realization that most folk dont have a clue to what they are looking at....and you get the whole " I had one just like it, only mine was a Twin, and it was blue, and it was a Yamaha not a Kawasaki " other than that it was EXACTLY like yours LOL.

83 KZ750L X2 + goodies = Project
84 KZ750L the mini ELR replica replica lol
84 ZX750E Turbo modded n' FAAAAASSSSSSTTTTT
85 GPz900r GREEN N' MEAN

More
09 Nov 2010 19:53 - 09 Nov 2010 19:55 #411945 by nads.com
Replied by nads.com on topic 29's vs 34's
Got a nice helmet today and picked up a car license so now I'm set. The J head motors are the ones with more hp I did'nt realize that. I'll have to go down to that small town, a guy sold all his bikes and parts he's had for years. I can sort through and see if I can find some 34's or smoothwhores. There's a chance noone knows what they are. I got cams from the same lot of parts a few years ago. I never did look through the carbs, but he had alot of carbs. If anyone needs some carbs let me know what kind and I can look for a good set of them for you. He had alot of bikes and parts of different models, some triple 2 stroke stuff too. I have no idea if all that stuff is still setting around. But I think it is.
Last edit: 09 Nov 2010 19:55 by nads.com.