Attn: Bassani 4into1 owners

More
03 Aug 2012 02:32 #540422 by saxjonz
Replied by saxjonz on topic Attn: Bassani 4into1 owners

Jack wrote: Check out the Vetter/Pridmore Memorial build thread in the Projects section on here.That bike has an old Bassani and they had to fab up some exhaust parts for it.Good luck,great pipes -Bassani is still in business but don't think they do bike stuff any more, just car exhausts.

They do, just not, I was going to say real bikes, anything other than cruiser style bikes. Too bad. They really had something going with that pipe.

79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• donthaveakawman
  • Visitor
30 Nov 2012 18:12 #560687 by donthaveakawman
Replied by donthaveakawman on topic Attn: Bassani 4into1 owners

Mcdroid wrote: So, some time ago I picked up a GPz1100 Bassani 4into1 for a great deal on eBay...but the rest of the story is that it came w/out a baffle. These baffle are apparently made of Unobtanium and do not appear on eBay (been waiting a full year and nothing). The lack of a baffle doesn't bother me but it does bother the Police and my neighbors. Is there a Bassani owner on KZR who can take photos(s) of their baffle so I can have one fabricated? Thanks.

I found the ebay mystery exhaust on ebay I now think it is a bassani, the baffle looked loose, so I had the local muffler shop weld it in. what I would do is find one of those baffle websites and choose a size.

More
30 Nov 2012 20:08 #560703 by peter1958
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mcdroid