Where to get single gaskets, 79'KZ1000

More
01 Jul 2009 19:58 #303753 by Curb Mutt
Where to get single gaskets, 79'KZ1000 was created by Curb Mutt
Pardon my 'new member' smell... but I'm looking to get my hands on a Valve Cover gasket for a 79'KZ1000... Partsnmore.com has'em ($12) but they've got a $35 minimum order... is there somewhere else (or someone else) that I can get a single gasket from?

And if possible, if anyone has some old valve shims laying around that I can 'borrow' (return later) so I can still turn the motor while attempting to shift some shims around and correct what lash I can before buying into any new shims.. I'd rather not use quarters or washers...

Already posted in the 'Wanted', but I figure this will give me a link or response faster... and we all like things faster.

A lot to ask from a Board Newby, but I've been around - someone here has got to know me from another board to vouch for me being a stand-up guy...

'Snoop' my profile, or check out my 'welcome post' for street cred.

Thanks in advance, and keep your knees in the breeze
~T a.k.a Curb Mutt

Two penguins were floating away on a chunk of ice. First penguin turns to the other and says "I never really noticed before, but you kind of look like you're wearing a tuxedo..." - Second penguin turns and says "What makes you think I'm not?"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2009 20:14 #303761 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic Where to get single gaskets, 79'KZ1000
Click here > for best service on the planet :cheer:

Good Luck! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.