Need help, like ASAP...

More
30 Jun 2009 20:27 #303518 by cw28147
Need help, like ASAP... was created by cw28147
OK, I need some assistance. I need to know the EXACT order for tightening the head bolts/nuts on a 78 KZ 650 C1. The friggin manual I ordered is on back order and that is really what I needed it for. Since that is the real hold up at this point, can someone please help!?

If you have a diagram that would be great, if not just start with number one cylinder as the farthest to the left and number off the head bolt locations. I already know they should be torqued to 27 - 31 ft/lbs. Better yet, if anyone knows where I can find it RIGHT NOW, then that would be great, cause the friggin manual thing is really pissin me off. No one seems to have one that I can get overnight. Just lend a brother a helping hand... PLEASE!!

Just a car mechanic trying to figure out his way around old bikes... After all, it is just nuts and bolts right???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2009 20:47 #303521 by bigkaw815
Replied by bigkaw815 on topic Need help, like ASAP...

Here ya go! I feel your pain, as I replaced my head gasket recently. Good luck :)

More
30 Jun 2009 21:11 #303527 by cw28147
Replied by cw28147 on topic Need help, like ASAP...
BIGKAW, You are a lifesaver. Man I owe you, tell me where I can send the 12 pack!!!! ITS ON ME!!!!!

Just a car mechanic trying to figure out his way around old bikes... After all, it is just nuts and bolts right???