Pro pipe street riding.

More
23 Feb 2009 00:23 #267393 by kzmarvo
Pro pipe street riding. was created by kzmarvo
Anyone use a pro pipe on the streets. I see the right hand lean angle is almost gone,just curious.......

Watch it folks,i have sticky fingers when it comes to a nice looking set of handle bars:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kzz1p
  • User
  • One Test Is Worth A Thousand Expert Opinions!
More
23 Feb 2009 00:38 #267395 by kzz1p
Replied by kzz1p on topic Pro pipe street riding.
kzmarvo wrote:

Anyone use a pro pipe on the streets. I see the right hand lean angle is almost gone,just curious.......

You got it!....How low is the bike?

More
23 Feb 2009 17:04 #267568 by racer54
Replied by racer54 on topic Pro pipe street riding.
Yep! Right hand cornering is now an art of self-preservation if you get into a corner too hot. That is one of the disadvantages of using that header. You just have to ride it and learn how far you can go. BUT...you can save a lot of weight though. Remove the kickstand and just lean bike to the right to rest on header instead!:) The lower you have the bike set up, the worse the ground clearance obviously. It's a matter of personal preverence. They sure look good though!

1980 LTD (changed over the years), 1979 LTD (being rebuilt), 1977 KZ turbo and various KZ's in various states of build. KLX110

• kano
  • User
  • Not Another Bloody Limey!
More
23 Feb 2009 18:07 - 23 Feb 2009 18:08 #267592 by kano
Replied by kano on topic Pro pipe street riding.
kzmarvo wrote:

ill let you know in a few weeks lol.
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Feb 2009 18:08 by kano.