Exhuast Replacement

More
26 Jan 2009 08:20 #260273 by wrangler615
Exhuast Replacement was created by wrangler615
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum, this is my first post. My question involves exhaust fitment issues. I am trying to figure out which systems will fit my bike. I have an 83 KZ750F1 LTD. I am sure you all know, but it is a shaft drive model if it makes a difference. I am in the process of fixing it up for this summer. It is in need of a complete exhaust. I am more inclined to just put original pipes back on, as I don't want to deal with jetting issues if I go aftermarket. I have been scouring eBay and have come accross many used original systems. What I wonder is if a 1982 model KZ750H system will fit my bike??? Or even any earlier years? The pictures look very similar, except maybe the rear mounts, and I don't mind making a few alterations. Let me know what you guys think, I really appreciate your input. The item number for this particular auction is 310117242425, if you want to check it out. Thanks in advance, Justin

83 Kaw KZ750F1 - massive money pit
82 Zuki GS1100G - my daily driver, possible sacrilege I know

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
26 Jan 2009 08:28 #260275 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic Exhuast Replacement
welocome...not able to answer you 100% but some guys will chime in for sure...just wanted to extend a welcome and hope to see some pictures and updates soon...peace craig

i think all the kawi four cylinder 750's pipes are going to work on yours except a difference in the tailpipe mounts a bit...good luck

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

More
26 Jan 2009 10:38 #260290 by 650ed
Replied by 650ed on topic Exhuast Replacement
Looking at the Kawasaki.com parts diagrams it looks like most componenets of the the F1 exhaust system are unique to that bike (the execption being the #2 & #3 head pipes). So, unless you can find an exact match you may need to make some modifications. Whether these mods are major or minor I can't say. Ed

1977 KZ650-C1 Original Owner - Stock (with additional invisible FIAMM horn)