broken points cover KZ750B2 twin

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
12 Dec 2008 08:25 #252191 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic broken points cover KZ750B2 twin
yeah that's how i feel ...is there a barter page or collum that we can list our extra stuff on...it would be cool to see what's out there not getting used and what people need in their projects... kzr classifieds i guess could be what i'm describing...i would love to see a trades or gift only page where a guy not into selling like me,could list the stuff and a needs list too....i guess you can't regulate peoples honesty as to wether they really are gonna use stuff ,,,or just hording it..but i for one would be happy to give it a try...shipping????...who knows...sound crazy...peace craig ... i'm talking small stuff for now ..no free pops yoshy motors...less you wanna give me one...LOL

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Dec 2008 14:54 #252241 by bountyhunter
Replied by bountyhunter on topic broken points cover KZ750B2 twin
I like barter for the reason it keeps the government from gouging you for sales tax. You wouldn't believe how much barter goes on down south. My wife's family still lives in Louisiana and they do it all the time. One guy will wire a house in exchange for having some custom cabinets built into his place. Speaking of sales tax, I notice that a lot of "online" places are collecting it illegally now on internet orders and no doubt lining their pockets with it. Oh, well.

1979 KZ-750 Twin

More
17 Dec 2008 20:23 #253327 by snorules
Replied by snorules on topic broken points cover KZ750B2 twin
I have one off of a 1980 550LTD that has Kawasaki on it. If that will work for you you you can have it for what it costs to ship it.

Let me know, and have a merry Christmas.

1980 KZ550C (daily rider)
1981 KZ1000J (bagger project in progress)
1981 GS1100 (future dragbike)
1978 Z1R (not mine yet, but trying to work out a deal to acquire it).

More
18 Dec 2008 16:34 #253437 by steell
Replied by steell on topic broken points cover KZ750B2 twin
Crap, I typed up a long rant because you never answered my question as to which cover you wanted, but then I went back and re-read the thread and discovered that you had answered my question, so now I have to find something else to rant about :P

Send me your address and I'll send you the plain points cover that's sitting here :)

I polished it a little about 4 years ago and never used it, but it's been moved around a lot :)

KD9JUR

• Shoe48
  • User
  • Live each day as it is your last
More
19 Dec 2008 21:36 #253624 by Shoe48
Replied by Shoe48 on topic broken points cover KZ750B2 twin
You go Steel ,, Merry Christmas anyway .. I know I have a couple hanging on the wall .. :)