MRE: Not Pulling Through....

• Old Man Rock
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
01 Aug 2008 17:51 #229606 by Old Man Rock
MRE: Not Pulling Through.... was created by Old Man Rock
As some of you may have followed my original posting...
kzrider.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&...ew&id=225718&catid=2

I had praised the service and dealings with MRE for the Piston Kit & Cylinder which was on the spot....

As of 3 weeks ago now, I had ordered the KZ900 cases, shift drum, shift forks and some upgraded timing components from them and have not received the same service. I STILL HAVEN'T received my order.

I have contacted Jay Regan every Monday and all I receive is "Sorry for the delay, I'll be shipping today" all of which has turned out to be total B.S. where I'm getting the feeling I'm getting screwed over big time.

For those of you that have had dealings with them previously and have not had any problems or have a friendship with them sorry if this offends you.

For those that haven't, beware... I for one will never use them again...

Old Man Rock

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2008 19:23 #229615 by Z1R rider
Replied by Z1R rider on topic MRE: Not Pulling Through....
I had the same problem with a supplier when I was restoring my Challenger, after about two months of this sort of bullship I got a notice from their lawyer notifying me that the company had filed bankruptcy and left me holding the bag! :ohmy: Luckly I had used a Visa card with the order and they credited my account for the whole amount and I never had to deal with it again.:) Try to get them to cancel the order and credit you. Hope this all works out for you!

1978 KZ1000, Z1R
1999 250 Ninja race bike
2013 WR250F, fun in the dirt

• Old Man Rock
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
02 Aug 2008 09:42 #229681 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic MRE: Not Pulling Through....

Try to get them to cancel the order and credit you.

Yep, nasty gram I sent

Ship my parts with tracking information or cancel my order and reimburse my account. Then you won't hear from me again... either way. I don't like operating this way Jay but damn, a month for parts you have in inventory, that's ridiculous.

Bottom line guys, don't believe a damn thing from this guy. He has informed me numerous times now he was shipping it and never followed through.

Basically, the guy is B.S., lies and doesn't follow up on what he tells his customer. Basically, his word ain't worth crap!

Again, sorry for the rant and rave but I hate being lied to and I really hate getting ripped off.

OMR

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az