exhaust

• FireFighterRon
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
25 Jun 2008 18:47 #222179 by FireFighterRon
exhaust was created by FireFighterRon
i am looking for someone that can re build me a new exhaust.. does anyone know someone or a place i can send my old exhaust and get it remade or redone... its all rusted and the welds are all comming apart its not possable to get a new 1 as it is a 4into2 i dont want a 4into1....and to get it re welded my dad tryed to weld on it but its to thin..lol...
so any ideas

this is that it looks like together .. befor it all fell apart

Instructions for riding a KZ1100 1) sit on bike, 2) start bike and idle till warm, 3) pull in clutch, put in gear, 4) release clutch and rip on the throttle, 5)VERY IMPORTANT!!HOLD THE F*** ON!!!, 6) Enjoy!! Side effects may include whiplash, wrinkle free skin and an evil smile resembling the"Joker"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FireFighterRon
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
25 Jun 2008 18:50 - 25 Jun 2008 18:53 #222181 by FireFighterRon
Replied by FireFighterRon on topic exhaust
the exhaust

Instructions for riding a KZ1100 1) sit on bike, 2) start bike and idle till warm, 3) pull in clutch, put in gear, 4) release clutch and rip on the throttle, 5)VERY IMPORTANT!!HOLD THE F*** ON!!!, 6) Enjoy!! Side effects may include whiplash, wrinkle free skin and an evil smile resembling the"Joker"
Attachments:
Last edit: 25 Jun 2008 18:53 by FireFighterRon. Reason: needed to add pic

• FireFighterRon
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
25 Jun 2008 18:57 #222182 by FireFighterRon
Replied by FireFighterRon on topic exhaust
now i got it guys...lol

Attachments: