Helppp, Need spare part for KZ250 '83 single cylinder

More
26 May 2008 19:02 - 26 May 2008 20:05 #216029 by Ersan
Hi y'all

I am quite new to these forum, so let me introduce myself. I am from Indonesia, I Live In Jakarta. I have a 25 years old KZ200. I was built in 1983, equipted with CDI not a contact breaker anymore.

Currently I am working on project rebuilding my KZ250 '83 single cylinder. I need some spare part very badly. Anyone knows how can I get
1. Ring Piston Oversize 0.50
2. Crank shaft primary gear
3. Original cam shaft

I dont know what is the part number and product similarity so i can buy/pick item from different model. All part must be in New old stock, or at least in very good condition.

I have been looking the item on ebay for months with no any luck. I really need your help guys, if any one of you knows where to look please inform me immediately okay? regards
Last edit: 26 May 2008 20:05 by Ersan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2008 18:38 #216274 by Ersan
Any info guys?

More
27 May 2008 20:37 #216306 by JR
Hi Ersan and welcome.

Regarding part numbers. If you go to www.kawasaki.com/Home/Home.aspx and select owner info and then parts diagrams and then year and cc you can get right down to the parts diagrams for your bike. Once you find the part number click on it and then in the pop up window click on the ? mark and you can see what other models share the same part number. Might help in your search. I took a quick look and the rings may still be available from a kawasaki dealer. Here in Canada the 250 single is rare but you may have better luck in your part of the world. Aside from the dealer and ebay the only other source would be breakers yard. Thats where the listing of other models from the kawasaki website may come in handy.

Good Luck.

1980 kz750E1, Delkevic exhaust