More problems

More
22 Mar 2008 19:46 #201639 by kzwolfsr
Replied by kzwolfsr on topic More problems
I have a problem. I haven't ridden MY SR since before autumn I believe and man those 650's are smooth, light and just to darn sweet on the throttle. I rode Mountain's 650 and his is so smooth, smoother than mine and I was about to sell mine just before I rode his, but his bike gave me inspiration to just get my lazy you know what up and do what I have to do to fix it. and now it goes up to 30 in first gear and I just wish I could of ridden it all day. My 1000 isnt as smooth but it is powerful. By the way the 650 was the first standard shift, decent to call a motorcycle, motorcycle I ever rode in my life. Decided to buy it after I learned on it. Running on 3 cylinders, worn down crankrod bearing that ticked, rusty chain and bad sprockets and a swingarm that wagged, rusted clutch cable and windjammer and trunk to match....had saddle bags but the PO took those. So yeah I think my problem is that I am proud to have my bike back in working order, almost as healthy as it was in 79...late 78. Thank you for reading The end. I will not post here anymore, I am still happy however.

1979 KZ SR650, stock candy persimmon red and crossover pipes
1981 KZ 1000LTD with non stock and more comfortable handle bars and 4 into one V&H
Original man of the Caribbean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.