Ceramic hi-temp finishes

More
16 Jan 2006 04:29 #18105 by CHARLESRAD
Ceramic hi-temp finishes was created by CHARLESRAD
I found this site www.classiccoatings.com that can refinish engines,exhaust pipes mufflers, pistons. Getting my exhaust ready to ship to them

I helped a bit, hope you don't mind.
KZCSI

Post edited by: kzcsi, at: 2006/01/16 21:29

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Biquetoast
  • User
  • King Jeremy The Wicked
More
16 Jan 2006 07:19 #18117 by Biquetoast
Replied by Biquetoast on topic Ceramic hi-temp finishes
Wow, that looks cool. Can you give me a hint on the pricing of the work on your exhaust? I *really* want to do something with my headers on my twin, and I'm trying to decide between fiber wrap, paint, ceramic, etc....

Also, to make the url work correctly in your post, make sure you click the "URL" button *again* after type in the url. That way it will put the closing bracket around it. What I usually do is just click the button twice, then type the URL in between.

(1.) '75/'76 KZ400D - Commuter
(2.) '78 KZ750B3 Twin - Commuter
(3.) '78 KZ750B3 Twin - Commuter
(4.) '75 KZ400D - Sold
kz750twins.com

More
16 Jan 2006 10:56 #18139 by kawtoy
Replied by kawtoy on topic Ceramic hi-temp finishes
It says the price for a 2 cylinder exhaust is $100-180. That is for ceramic. Not cure what they consider "exhaust". Is that just the header to the muffler or is it the whole thing if that is what you want. maybe that is why there is a price difference.

Harley Davidson- Turning gas into noise without the harmful affects of horsepower for over 100 years.

More
17 Jan 2006 21:52 #18383 by mattb
Replied by mattb on topic Ceramic hi-temp finishes
I've been thinking about this for a rusty Kerker I have lying around. Here's another company that does this. Seems like the prices are pretty reasonable.

www.performancecoatings.com/