Exhaust Sytem

More
15 Jun 2007 15:28 #149736 by 650CSRrider
Exhaust Sytem was created by 650CSRrider
Can anyone tell me what all exhaust sytems will replace the exhaust on my '81 650 CSR? I have received a couple of catalogs, but they don't have a 4 into 2 sytem for my bike. I have found one Kerker exhaust system, but it is a 4 into 1. I like the look of the factory 4 into 2, but it seems no one makes an OEM replacemet. I don't know if it is because of the cross pipe or what, but it seems no hope is in store. I could just cut off my old mufflers and weld new megaphones on it, but I would also like to get a new header pipe as well. So if anyone knows where I can get the full system or if I can mount a full sytem off of another bike let me know. I finally found a parts bike that has most of the things I need to repair mine, but there are still somethings I am going to have to purchase or trade for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2007 18:59 #149803 by inline4
Replied by inline4 on topic Exhaust Sytem
Welcome to KSR, 650CSRrider.B) Glad to have you here. Lots of great people with a veritable plethora of KZ knowledge on this site.
I'm wanting the same type exhaust you speak of for my Z1 project, AND for my zr-7S.
My only advice (for your 650) is to find an exhaust for a GPZ550.
Jeff and the great folks at z1enterprises.com offer a fantastic looking system for the big KZs. It isn't inexpensive but DAMN it is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with your quest.B)
www.z1enterprises.com/detail.aspx?ID=3220

More
15 Jun 2007 20:25 #149855 by Bluemeanie
Replied by Bluemeanie on topic Exhaust Sytem
I'm a 4-1 kinda guy but that is really a sweet looking system!

1980 KZ650F1, Bought new out the door for $2,162.98!