Ever order from Performance Motorcycle Products - PMC Inc??

More
11 Jun 2007 16:32 #148457 by brich
I am wondering if anyone ever ordered anything from Performance Motorcycle Products - PMC Inc? I was just on thier site and seems like they have some cool stuff. Couldn't figure out how to order and when I use the Yahoo money converter it seems a whole front dual disk set costs .25 american! Anyone deal with these folks before?

1975 Z1 900, 1075 wiesco kit, web cams, smooth bores, dyna ignition, denco pipe, lester mags, wicked bad rotors, custom gauge face plates .. not much stock left.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2007 17:10 #148471 by BohicaBob
Yes, I have but via www.z1enterprises.com . This was one of the most-cost effective ways for me getting PMC stuff in the US.

More
11 Jun 2007 19:08 #148511 by brich
I just sent them over an email asking how to go about doing so. If you don't mind me asking .. how did u go about doing so? Was there a link on their site or do you know someone over there?

- brian

1975 Z1 900, 1075 wiesco kit, web cams, smooth bores, dyna ignition, denco pipe, lester mags, wicked bad rotors, custom gauge face plates .. not much stock left.

More
12 Jun 2007 05:14 #148620 by wiredgeorge
Brich? Did you read what Bob wrote? He gave you the link to www.z1enterprises.com because they carry much of the PMC product line and are one of the main US distributors. Contact www.z1enterprises.com with your needs and I suspect they will be able to help and get you what you need for less than what you can buy it for directly.

wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

More
15 Jun 2007 18:38 #149792 by brich
i read .. just didn't understand the process for custom orders from PMC. I talked to Jeff over there and he was very helpful. However, that dual disk assembly is still wicked expensive. Too bad .. looks very cool!

More
16 Jun 2007 13:36 #150006 by wiredgeorge
Jeff carries much of their stuff... I believe he only starts carrying any of these pieces once he has tried them out in some fashion. A lot of the stuff is expensive but there are not a lot of companies doing the manufacturing that PMC does.

wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!