just another exhaust question

• cottoncandyninja
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
26 Feb 2007 17:10 #115660 by cottoncandyninja
just another exhaust question was created by cottoncandyninja
i thought i was going to get a vance and hines until i started reading things in the archive along with a recent post and decided that if its going to be something im going to have problems just mounting on the bike its something i dont want to deal with. so from that comes the question, does anyone know where i can get a cheap kerker from? possibly a wholeseller? ebay is probably the first thing ill hear and trust me ive been searching all day for it too. can i run kz 1000 exhausts on my 750 ltd? a pipes a pipe right? probably not...:S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wireman
  • Visitor
26 Feb 2007 17:50 #115667 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic just another exhaust question
i know 900,1000 and early gpz 1100 interchange,im thinking 650,750 are probably fairly close together ;)

More
26 Feb 2007 17:56 #115669 by indykaw77
Replied by indykaw77 on topic just another exhaust question
"Cheap" and "Kerker" are usually 2 words you NEVER see together....:whistle:
On the fit of recent V&H....couple other web forums I seen this on......MOST of the fitment issues have been at rear mount. After pipes are on and muffler slipped on....the "tab" bracket has been seen to be to HIGH to hit stock mount holes....like the bends on the muffler are a bubble or so off plumb. I'll dig around and see iff'n I can finds the site addy's.......

Kawasaki Motorcycles...because cars lean th wrong way!