two fer one

• cottoncandyninja
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
04 Feb 2007 14:45 #110189 by cottoncandyninja
two fer one was created by cottoncandyninja
alright, thought id make a new post to ask two fresh questions on this dragged out idea of mine. ive got myself a decent shape kz750 ltd and im trying to figure out power increases. so far ive got alot of ideas and suggestions. but now ive hit a wall on a few details. first is the exhaust. ive got the stock rust rotted four into two system running right now. as its explained to me, four into one makes better top end and increases overall horses, so its the way to run. is kerker the way to go with its somewhat expensive retro blacked out meg. that is claimed to make best overall power? or do i go with a vance and hines. i see alot of vance and hines on this site, so i cant help but feel this is the crowd favorite, if not just for its great price. im young and still got my hearing, so i want to be loud and fast of course.

my second problems is the oil cooler predicament. i can get one from oldkawman's site. ive also got one priced on jandpcycles.com from jagg for 150/230 depending on how big i want it. i can also get just the cooler itself on ebay from an old gpz 750, but id rather have the whole kit so that way i dont have to figure out how to fashion something up. not the most clever kid there is. so im just asking for a favored maker of oiler coolers on this question and whether i need a huge one to deal with a 810cc kit or if i can just get the normal sized one?

im like your annoying little brother that paints his peddle car the same color scheme as your old iroc camaro you had in high school cus i thought it was so bitchin'. only my peddle car is a 750 and your camaro is a blown out 1200. gotta go wipe my runny nose...:woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wireman
  • Visitor
04 Feb 2007 15:34 #110196 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic two fer one
just say no to vance and hines,dont buy strictly based on the hp numbers you read in ads thats just the hook they are trying to set in your mouth!:P kerker has always made the best fitting,sounding and looking headers in my opinion.for the oil cooler id go with steells idea and find a pan off a 750 and the cooler to match with the lines,that will save you lots of head scratching ;) the little brother thing aint no big deal ive been around these bikes since 75 and im still learning!:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.