Z1R Turbo

More
29 Dec 2006 08:10 #102338 by thebull
Replied by thebull on topic Z1R Turbo
Bad Kaw, absolutly I'm interested. Not sure of the protocal for sidebars or if I'm allowed to give my phone # on the forum, I'll go back and read the rules again. It's amazing how much info is on this site and the amount of traffic is has. Here's another one you might be able to help me with. I have an ARD Magneto
left over from my drag days, it's perfect and want to use it on my new project but first I want to be sure parts are available. I found a Post from last year from
Goblin, I tried to email him and it wasn't received. Anyone know how I might reach him? Or if ARD is still in business, my searchs all end up at British Bike web sites with no info. thebull

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Dec 2006 08:36 #102342 by solomrus
Replied by solomrus on topic Z1R Turbo
bull, this is a fantastic community. it keeps these old hot-rods alive.

i can get you in touch with a couple people that might also have some parts that'd work on that bike. just drop a note.

regarding numbers and sidebars... use the personal message or U2U functions on this board. it allows you to share info out of the public eye.

start a project thread for this, and get some pics up!

--r

198o kz1ooo Bravo Four

More
29 Dec 2006 21:59 #102458 by austin3119
Replied by austin3119 on topic Z1R Turbo
Man I love those bikes. Some guy on our annual New Years day ride has one. He tells me it's scary fast. Haa.

More
31 Dec 2006 16:32 #102697 by APE Jay
Replied by APE Jay on topic Z1R Turbo
A R D Engineering

10628 Norwalk Blvd
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

(562) 941-5842